I hope you all were able to solve the last test on Indian History. It is a big subject so I am adding some more previous year asked and other important questions. If you want to practice mock tests on some specific topics request in the comment section.
1. Name the leaders who led the revolt in Delhi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Faizabad, Bareli, and Bihar?
2. Who authored ” A gist to monotheists” and also translated the Vedas and Upanishads into Bengali?
3. Who laid the foundation of Central Hindu College, which later became Banaras Hindu University in 1916?
4. In which year was the partition of Bengal announced and which resolution led to the starting of “Swadesi-Boycott” movement?
5. Who published “Bandi Jiwan”?
6. What is Kamagatmaru?
7. Who were the pioneers of “home league movement”?
8. When was “Non-cooperation movement” launched?
9. Who set up “Independence for India” league in 1928?
10. Name the leader who participated in all three roundtable conferences.
1. General Bakht Khan in delhi, Nana Sahib, Tantya Tope and Hazimullah Khan in Kanpur, Beghum Hazrat Mahal in Lucknow, Maulavi ahmadillah in Faizabad, Khan Bahadur Khan in Bareli, Kunwar Singh in Bihar
2. Raja Ram Mohan Roy (Brahmo Samaj)
3. Annie Besant (theosophical movement)
4. In 1905, Boycott Resolution
5. Sachin Sanyal
6. A Ship carrying 370 passengers, that was going from Singapore to Canada but was turned back by Canadian authorities in the year 1914
7. Annie Besant and Tilak
8. On 31st August 1920
9. JL Nehru and SC bose
10. BR Ambedkar