Hi, everyone below is some of the most frequently asked questions in SSC and Bank PO exams. They are not sure to come in your paper but you can check how many you knew, hence evaluate your knowledge.
1. Which of the following is the exclusive power of RajyaSabha?
a) To recommend the creation of a new All India Service
b) To pass the money bill
c) To initiate proceedings for the removal of President
d) To initiate the budgetary proceedings
2. From which country India has borrowed the idea of Preamble?
3. Tehri Dam is located in which of the following states?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
4. Which is the coldest layer of the atmosphere?
5. Kaziranga National Park is located in:
a) West Bengal
6. Reserve Bank of India was established on the recommendations of________.
a) Acworth Committee
b) Hilton Young Commission
c) Narasimha-I Committee
d) Mountbatten Commission
7. Green Revolution in India was started from________.
c) Western Uttar Pradesh
8. Which Five Year Plan is also known as Mahalanobis Plan?
9. Who was the President at the Lucknow session of Indian National Congress in 1916?
a) AC Mazumdar
b) Mahatma Gandhi
c) Annie Besant
10. Drain Theory was proposed by:
a) RC Dutta
b) Dada BhaiNaoroji
d) Mahatma Gandhi